YOUR RESERVATION: FLEXIBILITY IS OUR TREAT TO YOU
We would like to inform our valued guests that adhering to the Greek government announcement to suspend the operation of all hotels and resorts, as of March 14th, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, our opening date has been extended to the 6th of July.
We know how important the lasting memories of your holidays with your friends and loved ones are for you. That is why during times like these, we, at Santo Maris came together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. Below you may see an updated range of choices we have crafted for you in case you wish to modify your reservation.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED WITH US:
For reservations booked directly through our website or our reservations team, with an arrival date from the 1st of June till the end of October:
- You can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the new stay period. Choosing the option to rebook, you will be additionally benefited with:
- a complimentary 10% on top of your initial deposit’s value, which will be deducted from the total value of your final booking.
- a complimentary upgrade on the next suite type (upon availability)
- You can receive an Open Date Voucher* valid for 18 months ahead, equal to the amount of your reservation’s deposit and you can rebook your stay later within season 2020 or 2021 without any cancellation fees.
- With arrival dates up to June 30, 2020, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 3 days before your scheduled arrival date.
- With arrival dates between 1st of July 2020 and 31st of October 2020, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 10 days before your scheduled arrival date.
- *If you choose to not redeem your Open Date Voucher within 18 months from its issue date, the amount of your initial deposit will be returned to you at that time. We would wish to let you know that the Open Date Voucher applies to the articles 70, 71 of the Legislative Act 84/13.04.2020, of the Greek Government Gazette Α 84 of 13th April 2020, that allows businesses in the travel industry to issue a voucher instead of extending an immediate refund as a measure of provision for the sustainability of the travel industry in Greece and other EU counties
For any questions or requests, you can always contact us by calling us at +30 28975 02154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have booked your stay through your travel agent or an online travel agency, please be so kind as to contact your provider directly and they will be able to assist you with your request
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH US WITHIN SUMMER 2020:
During times like these, we at Santo Maris come together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. For this reason, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies.
Book directly with us and take advantage of our “Feel Safe to Plan Ahead” Offer:
- You can now book your stay without paying any deposit.
- For reservations with arrival date up to 31st of October 2020, you can cancel your reservation at no charge up to 10 days before your scheduled arrival date.