YOUR STAY: “COMMITTED TO CARING” HEALTH & SAFETY PROGRAM
At Santo Maris, we are always here for you and we are ready to welcome you with open arms to a protected and safe hideaway.
As your health and safety are our foremost priority, we have been working closely with trusted partners and associations to create a tailored action plan that will safeguard your wellbeing while enjoying your carefree summer holidays.
Incorporating even more rigorous measures and carefully planned regulations, our “Committed to Caring” Health & Safety Program focuses on providing care, confidence, and comfort to all our guests in the new COVID-19 environment.
From the moment of your arrival to the moment that we will be saying farewell, a safe journey is attentively crafted for you. The personal care and attention to your very own needs are as always, our priority.
READ OUR COMMITTED TO CARING PROGRAM
KEY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED ACROSS YOUR STAY WITH US:
- Amended check-in hours | Check-in: from 15:00 pm
- The appropriate maximum guest occupancy per transportation from/to the airport and the port is ensured to keep safe distances, while the vehicles used for the transportation of our guests are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Implementation of physical distancing across all public areas.
- Hands-free sanitization stations across the hotel.
THE PERSONAL SPACE
- Each suite is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a hospital-grade aerial surface disinfection machine upon every departure, as well as with ECOLAB-certified cleaning equipment.
- Disinfection of all fabric areas of the suite with disinfectants and steam cleaners reaching a temperature of 70°C and above.
- Stringent water testing, A/C cleaning, and disinfection upon every suite change.
- The water in the jacuzzis of our suites is getting refreshed right before each arrival
- All in-room print collaterals are replaced by QR Codes digital documents in our website and our App and contactless in-room dining service is offered.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- High standard food safety and quality accredited with ISO 22000:2018 and HACCP certifications
- Reservations are required to facilitate safe spacing, while each table is used by one guest suite or one family at a time.
- You can relax at the pool of your choice enjoying all-day snacks, cocktails, and drinks
- The seating capacity is reduced while the arrangement of the tables is modified to allow a maximum of six persons per dining table
- Our menus are provided in digital format scanning the available QR Codes. Also, printed menus made of an easily disinfecting material are available.
RELAXING & REJUVENATING
- All Suites at Santo Maris feature their own personal outdoor jacuzzi or private pool for swims in your own space
- Five expansive outdoor swimming pools with increased water quality controls and proper safety distances
- The operation of our multi-awarded Anassa Spa follows the official health & safety instructions affecting the operation of the main spa facilities
- Excellent hygiene practices at our Anassa Spa, while the indoor pool and the spa facilities (hammam, jacuzzi, cryotherapy) will be not operating this year following the official health & safety instructions
- Pre-book on the Fitness Center will be needed, while regular disinfection procedures are assured
READY TO WELCOME YOU
- Our personnel is trained and certified in the avoidance of the transmission of the virus while they all follow measures that ensure their personal as well as our guests’ health and safety.
Moreover, temperature and health condition check of all staff is performed and recorded at the beginning of each shift.
- Medical care with an affiliated doctor is available 24/07 to provide special care to guests in need.
- Having been accredited with the "Principal" level certification of "Covid Shield" from the Inspection and Certification organisation TUV Austrιa Hellas, along with the "Health First " seal by the Hellenic Republic Ministry of Tourism Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, we prove our dedication to our "Committed to Caring" Health & Safety program, making our hotel a safe destination on the Greek island of Santorini.